Mobile Dentistry Program
Yuma, AZ Mobile Dentists
The Yuma Dentistry 4 Kids (YD4K) Mobile Dentistry Program brings an Arizona licensed dentist and our professional, knowledgeable dental services team to schools and childcare centers to provide preventative dental care to children of all ages.
As involved members of our community, we understand the need for schools to be active participants in improving health outcomes for students, as well as the barriers that can prevent parents from accessing quality dental care for their children.
Why Choose Us?
Our Mobile Dentistry Program is an extension of our trusted, local dental home. Below are some key details about our program:
- There is NO COST to the participating school, and no out of pocket cost for participating families.
- Each year we provide thousands of dollars in free preventative services for uninsured children.
- Our services include complete exams, x-rays, cleanings, fluoride varnish, and sealant application.
- Restorative treatment can be scheduled at our local office, where the parent is welcome to accompany the child for their dental procedure.
- If a child is in pain, dental emergencies can be worked into our local office location on a same-day basis.
To learn more about our mobile dentistry program, check out our brochure HERE.
What To Expect From Our Team!
Each child receives a complete oral exam, including X-rays from a licensed Arizona dentist. The dentist identifies any possible dental issues and develops a treatment plan.
A skilled dental assistant works with the dentist to ensure each child receives the same quality cleaning and polishing they would receive at a traditional dentist office.
Finally, each child receives a goodie bag with a toothbrush, toothpaste, floss plus instructions for the parents if any follow-up treatment is required.